Puppeteer

Author Topic: An Indians Listeroid Project -Yellerator  (Read 51587 times)

mike90045

• Mendocino Metro
  • Mmmm BBQ
    • View Profile
    • Mikes Solar PV page
Re: An Indians Listeroid Project -Yellerator
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2010, 04:15:57 PM »
Int he BOOK, there is a problem talked about a notch needed in the weights to allow them to move freely, had that mod been done to the governor weights ?

this page: http://www.utterpower.com/problems.htm
scroll down to Sluggish Throttle, Jan 6, 2003 to see the graphic.  But  the text does not talk about it, jsut the graphic box.  Also other tune-up stuff there.

Amarbir[India]

• Indianlisteroid
    • View Profile
    • The indian Listeroid
« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2010, 08:06:09 PM »
Well the spring is trying to pull it to full throttle, and the governor is trying to close the throttle.  At a particular RPM and a particular spring tension, they are in balance.  So, if it won't maintain close to rpm with load increase,  most likley that relationship is not functioning properly. 

Under load, can you manually increase the throttle to maintain RPM?  If it can't, then there is a fuel or perhaps a timing issue.  If you can manually maintain RPM under load, the injector pump is capable of delivering the required fuel, so it is back to a governor or linkage issue.  One usual problem area is the little yolk/fork assembly at the top of the linkage where the linkage attaches to the injector pump rack/throttle.

Sir ,
 Thanks For The Explanation .Yes under load i can change the screw that either looses or tightens the governer external system and get back to high rpm .i took off the injector and the fuel pump today and took it to mico authorised service center and got it done .Refitting it just reduced the engine noise quite and but but the governer issue still is there .my linkage assembly moves freely ,Whats Wrong Guys  :(
Regards

Amarbir Singh Dhillon [ www.indianlisteroid.com ]
Indian Listers - Research ,Repair And Spares

Amarbir[India]

• Indianlisteroid
    • View Profile
    • The indian Listeroid
« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2010, 08:08:05 PM »
Int he BOOK, there is a problem talked about a notch needed in the weights to allow them to move freely, had that mod been done to the governor weights ?

this page: http://www.utterpower.com/problems.htm
scroll down to Sluggish Throttle, Jan 6, 2003 to see the graphic.  But  the text does not talk about it, jsut the graphic box.  Also other tune-up stuff there.

Sir ,
 to reach that and tell you i a task for me will try to check soon .thanks a tonn btw
Regards

Amarbir Singh Dhillon [ www.indianlisteroid.com ]
Indian Listers - Research ,Repair And Spares