Author Topic: Registration problems  (Read 28013 times)

Flyingpony

• View Profile
Re: Registration problems
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2011, 03:23:47 AM »
Read this thread, sounds nasty.  Also explains the please log in or we delete your account email I got recently.
Should I change the email account I registered with back-in-the-day to something which isn't gmail?
Thanks.

t19

• Tanks and Lister... Heavy Metal
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2011, 03:42:31 AM »
Read this thread, sounds nasty.  Also explains the please log in or we delete your account email I got recently.
Should I change the email account I registered with back-in-the-day to something which isn't gmail?
Thanks.
No we have updated the Web software, we have added the Chatcha and questions stuff.

Just to let you all know, I now get 2 or 3 real registrations a day.  I used to get 100
There is plenty of room for all of Gods creatures... right next to the mashed potatoes...

mike90045

• Mendocino Metro
  • Mmmm BBQ
    • View Profile
    • Mikes Solar PV page
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2013, 06:36:37 AM »
Please look in the logs for a waterrat AT island.net  who is wanting to register, but has ended up in limbo.  Mike

I've tried to register on the Lister diesel forum. It's been a week or so, with no response. Apologies for using this way to inquire about it.  Is the moderator normally slow to respond? Is a week slow in Lister land?
  I'm on Vancouver Island, and I recently acquired a boat with a seized up 2 cylinder Lister. I need to ask some questions to people who know these engines.  Fred

mobile_bob

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2013, 05:26:40 PM »
i will get after it, should be cleared in just a bit

bob g
otherpower.com, microcogen.info, practicalmachinist.com
(useful forums), utterpower.com for all sorts of diy info

t19

• Tanks and Lister... Heavy Metal
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2014, 07:23:05 PM »
60 just cleared, sorry for the delay
There is plenty of room for all of Gods creatures... right next to the mashed potatoes...