Puppeteer

Author Topic: Climate Warming a hoax?  (Read 199639 times)

t19

• Tanks and Lister... Heavy Metal
    • View Profile
Re: Climate Warming a hoax?
« Reply #90 on: December 17, 2009, 03:20:27 PM »
Today Robert Mugambe is lecturing the West on our bad ways and that we should be sending him money ... this is the man who took a prosperous country and tan it into the ground...  yeah its about the enviroment
There is plenty of room for all of Gods creatures... right next to the mashed potatoes...

compig

• 1953 Lister CS 6/1 SOM owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 17, 2009, 03:31:48 PM »
Nobody said climate does not change.

the inconvenient part is that for the past 10 years we have been cooling.... its totally screwing up their models.

So does that mean we are cleaner? Could be, we don't throw lead in the air like we used to, our cars are cleaner today, with less smog like emissions out the tail pipe. The Amazon has been reclaiming clear cut lands because of farm failures. Oh yeah, and the sun has been quiet.

I would be happy if we stopped throwing waste into our waterways, stop buring garbage and burn it (low emissions with plasma), I wold be happy to have all the coal fired gen stations get scrubbers installed. There are lots of things we could be doing to clean up our act.

Copenhagen is about money. The developing countries claim they should be paid for the privilege of not making smoke because the West had 150 years freestart. BS, they benefit from the 150 years with new clean tech that we developed so they get to spring board over the hard times. The benefit from the drugs we developed, the Internet, and new systems that make life better than the rural stone-age many are emerging from. this is another attempt at white mans guilt, nothing more nothing less.

If these developing countries would use thier own resources, to buy new tech instead of buying weapons and killing off thier own people (Africa) they would be better off. I hate to say it but many were better off under colonial rule than they are now as independent countries. We gave them schools, a public service, infrastructure, and they pissed it all away. Now they want money, no questions asked. Sorry, not from me

Thats the thing though , the corrected satellite data indicates a warming trend which confirms the thermometer weather station data. On the assumption that this is fact , should the developed countries not provide financial support to the less developed countries , it would not be possible to stop global warming because of their continued pollution emission. Some hell of a dilema !!
DON'T STEAL , THE GOVERNMENT DOESN'T LIKE COMPETITION !!!
Lister A
Onan W3S Genny
Petter A1
Villiers C45 industrial
Continental flat six powerpacket
ANOTHER Lister 6/1 CS SOM , temporarily !!!

Stan

« Reply #92 on: December 17, 2009, 06:46:47 PM »
Nobody, even here, is still willing to talk about the elephant in the room.
Stan

Sorry if I can't reply quickly, I'm visiting my daughter and my computer time is "rationed".  LOL
Stan

Doug

• Why don't pictures ever work for me?
    • View Profile
    • Doug's Petteroid Stuff
« Reply #93 on: December 17, 2009, 07:14:03 PM »
The elephant in the room bothers me Stan. But I am also scared of the pollution Gorilla and the resource depletion lion and the angry corporate greed bull moose in the corner appears to still be in rutt and he's pawing at the laminate flooring and looking at me funny.

As to which one pulls my arms off, stomps me under foot, tries to eat or fucks me first?
That's anyones guess.

What scares me most right is that Moose with twinkle in his eye and the big tube of KY.
He's gone to great lengths to me my special friend this year and he is not going to stop untill he gets what he wants....
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 07:22:42 PM by Doug »
It's a Good Life, If You Don't Weaken

mike90045

• Mendocino Metro
  • Mmmm BBQ
    • View Profile
    • Mikes Solar PV page
« Reply #94 on: December 17, 2009, 07:20:54 PM »

Is that the population pachyderm?

Doug

• View Profile
    • Doug's Petteroid Stuff
« Reply #95 on: December 17, 2009, 07:26:16 PM »
No Mike your think thinking of the black bird of over population and starvation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WNrx2jq184&feature=channel
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 07:30:23 PM by Doug »

t19

• Tanks and Lister... Heavy Metal
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 17, 2009, 09:58:02 PM »
yes but today the Russians are pointing out that they gave to the British 100 years of data... and the British only used 25% of the data... the data that supports global warming.  if you use 100% of the data... ummm... no warming trend.

As for the satellite data... who did the mod to fix the change in altitude ?  If they were part of the Climate gate Kabol I would take anything they say with a grain of salt
There is plenty of room for all of Gods creatures... right next to the mashed potatoes...

Stan

« Reply #97 on: December 18, 2009, 02:13:53 AM »

Is that the population pachyderm?

Yup!  That's the only "real" problem with the world today.   And what do you do about it?  Insist that every second person get sterilized?  That'd go over big in most countries don't you think?  Name a country that could do that and I'll name a dictatorship! 

Are you aware that there is credible intelligence that some countries have plague strains on hand to release to their own populations, with enough vaccine on hand so that the elite would survive, to prevent the inevitable popular uprising and resulting slaughter of that same elite?

Pleasant dreams!

Stan

billswan

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 18, 2009, 03:58:38 AM »
Now Stan

You are starting to talk like a conspiracy wack job. ;D

Billswan
16/1 Metro  in the harness choking on WMO ash!!

10/1 OMEGA failed that nasty WMO ash ate it

By the way what is your cylinder index?

Doug

• View Profile
    • Doug's Petteroid Stuff
« Reply #99 on: December 18, 2009, 06:19:44 PM »
I don't think its unreasonable to assume there are those out there will to "kill for the greater good"

How many genocides did we have last century anyways?

mike90045

• Mendocino Metro
  • Mmmm BBQ
    • View Profile
    • Mikes Solar PV page
« Reply #100 on: December 18, 2009, 07:10:24 PM »
I don't think its unreasonable to assume there are those out there will to "kill for the greater good" 

PETA and Killers of Dr's (at abortion clinics) come to mind.

Doug

• View Profile
    • Doug's Petteroid Stuff
« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2009, 04:48:36 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ddIVgnVKvs&annotation_id=annotation_53909&feature=iv

I think its still worth listening to Gwynne Dyer

I believe Stan mentioned " The 4 conclusions " in an earlier post but I don't recal actauly having it posted..
Recently some nice people UNITE in the UK began to refer to me as " Comrad Doug " in response to my more militant stance on trade unionism and greed and I don't think I mind it as much as it used to bother me lol. So I think I will work that into just about every conversation from now on refering to anyone of a like mind who I see is being attacked for have a left wing and local view.
There is a growing feeling in the cirlcles I talk with that the single biggest reason the enviroment is in the mess it is caused by greed.

A Union is a rather selfsih form of socialsm since it doens't realy adress the problems of sociciety in general but encourages to some extent the me first at the trough mentality. And its not all that different from the pure Capitalsit force that are working ( not by any master plan but just it's nature ) to concentrate wealth in that direction. Midlle class and upper class, two shrinking tiers of society fighting and arguing with each other while the sillent growing underclass looks on in frustration and resentment.

Nothing we do seems to adress the rel problem of trying to decide not what is fair but how much is enough.
Unless we are prepared to discuss what is enough and set quotas, ration, and look for a sustainable way of life we are fucked. You and I and nearly everyone we know does not fit into the this semi educated to illiterate class of "have not's" who toil in the fringes. The real danger is what happens if they decide they are not going to be sidelined anymore. IF global warming causes mass migrations like some predict and resource depleation and energy shortages combine with a critcal mass of realy pissed off poor people we will have a real probem.

Stan

« Reply #102 on: December 20, 2009, 01:30:49 AM »
:Yup, they found out real quick in WWI that if thousands of the enemy are coming at you, you can only shoot/gas/bomb/ so many of them before the mass gets to you.  Imagine if a million/billion of them are coming?
Stan

lowspeedlife

• old iron for a new age
  • no i'm not no cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 20, 2009, 02:07:54 AM »
Sounds like i better start buying all the ammunition i can get my hands on.  lol
Scott R.

5.7 liter diesel k-5 blazer. converting to wvo.
omega 20/2 listeroid

Doug

• View Profile
    • Doug's Petteroid Stuff
« Reply #104 on: December 20, 2009, 02:33:19 AM »
No Scott if you do that we give into the idea we are not in control of our lives and countries.

We need to change everything and we need to start looking for solutions that can raise everyone to a decent standard of life with freedom equality and human rights.

Or we face a world of ecconomic apartied, violence and mysery and you will never have enough cases bullets to hide behind from it....