Lister Engines > Original Lister Cs Engines

Utterpower CD

(1/4) > >>

contaucreek:
Sent my money Sept 4. No CD,and no Email response to my inquiries ? Anyone else ?? I am sure he has a reputable operation...anyone know of something wrong ??

Quinnf:
He has, but George also has a LOT going on, being off grid and unreachable sometimes for a couple weeks at a time.

Quinn

contaucreek:
Have heard from both George and Erica since my post above (the wonder of the web). All cleared up. Their service was prompt, delivery has not been. So if someone gets a surprise Utterpower CD in the mail please let me know  ;D

mobile_bob:
don't feel too bad, a couple months back i bought about 4 grand worth of an inverter system on ebay
and another guy bought a 100 dollar unit

yes you guessed it,, i got his order and he got mine!!!

it took about 3 weeks for the goofball seller to make it right, after more than 2 wks of no contact

i was hot enough to buy a plane ticket and go express my irritation, you betcha.

in this case, i have no doubt you will get your cd in short order now.

like Quinn said, George has been out of town most of the last several weeks, and probably hasn't been to where he
can get to his emails

bob g

contaucreek:
Just to wrap this story up the replacement CD arrived OK. This was just ahead of the delivery of the original ordered Sept 4 that finally arrived in the middle of November LMAO !! How do you cope ??????????

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version