Puppeteer

Author Topic: 'The Obama Deception' A Documentary film by Alex Jones.  (Read 25518 times)

dieseldave

• View Profile
'The Obama Deception' A Documentary film by Alex Jones.
« on: March 28, 2009, 04:35:50 PM »

Has any body watched  'The Obama Deception' by Alex Jones?

The whole 1hr and 57 minute film can be watched on Google Video. :)

I found it interesting! :o

Stan

Re: 'The Obama Deception' A Documentary film by Alex Jones.
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 08:07:24 PM »
Haven't watched it, can't afford the time to download that much data.  His bio is interesting however!  ???  It seems he's too right wing for most people's taste, even his advertisers!  btw...he's not welcome in Canada.  He even admitted he didn't do well at the Ottawa airport, is why he was sent back home.
Stan

lowspeedlife

• old iron for a new age
  • no i'm not no cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 02:09:17 AM »
Haven't watched it, can't afford the time to download that much data.  His bio is interesting however!  ???  It seems he's too right wing for most people's taste, even his advertisers!  btw...he's not welcome in Canada.  He even admitted he didn't do well at the Ottawa airport, is why he was sent back home.
Stan

I'm pretty right wing , as you well know, & i'm not interested in this, I can't get all wrapped up in the "builderberger" "freemason" stuff besides the impression i got (may be wrong) was that they were selling this.
 Heck Stan, anyone with a DUI won't "do well" at the Ottawa airport, so that not really sayin that much.

SR
Scott R.

5.7 liter diesel k-5 blazer. converting to wvo.
omega 20/2 listeroid

Stan

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 03:24:25 AM »
I understand they are really tightening up the security at the Vancouver airport these days too, in anticipation of "moles" coming in to disrupt the olympics next year.  Maybe a good idea to leave the hardware behind if you're coming into Vancouver these days.
Stan
btw....I've a AA maglight converted to a high intensity LED with a tailswitch that converts it into a 5 mode light, and man did that ever get a lot of attention at the Ottawa airport last summer  :o

dieseldave

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2009, 06:42:20 AM »

You can get the High Definition film from Infowars for $20. Alex Jones does not copyright his films. That is why you can watch his stuff on YouTube or Google Video.

I must admit, I find the Advertising on his site a bit annoying. But then, that is why it is Free.

mobile_bob

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2009, 12:42:44 PM »
DieselDave:

thanks for the effort, i might try and watch the tube clip on 'bama

anyone thinking this obama guy is to right wing is clearly a communist of the first order :)

as far as obama deceiving anyone?

only a baboon, non thinkers, first time voters, illegal aliens,and a select group of union workers voted for him in the first place.
(i guess there are alot of the same down here in the usa)

of course with him being a product of the chicago political machine, mccain probably had a few million votes floating down the river
on election night (think not just the chicago river, but every other river of any depth) and obama probably had a few million more
acorn stuffed ballot box vote as well.

probably a combination of both, lots of idiots voting, and lots of crooks counting.

the pendulum swings, and it always swings back
and there will be a lot of these ultra liberal, berkenstock and toe sock, #$&%sucker, tree huggin, global warming believing, spotted owl
protecting, antiwar protestor types that will be blindsided much like the little kid caught standing on the playground with his back turned
to the swingset.

and it could not happen to soon to suit me!

:)

bob g

otherpower.com, microcogen.info, practicalmachinist.com
(useful forums), utterpower.com for all sorts of diy info

carlb23

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2009, 01:33:17 PM »
DieselDave:

anyone thinking this obama guy is to right wing is clearly a communist of the first order :)

only a baboon, non thinkers, first time voters, illegal aliens,and a select group of union workers voted for him in the first place.

of course with him being a product of the chicago political machine, mccain probably had a few million votes floating down the river
on election night (think not just the chicago river, but every other river of any depth) and obama probably had a few million more

probably a combination of both, lots of idiots voting, and lots of crooks counting.

and there will be a lot of these ultra liberal, berkenstock and toe sock, #$&%sucker, tree huggin, global warming believing, spotted owl
protecting, antiwar protestor types that will be blindsided much like the little kid caught standing on the playground with his back turned
to the swingset.

bob g

Please Bob don't hold back, tell us how you really feel. ;D
BTW I couldn't agree with you more.

Carl.

mkdutchman

• mkdutchman at gmail dot com
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2009, 01:54:45 PM »
DieselDave:

to the swingset.

bob g

ROFL  :D ;D
will have to reread this whenever the puke reflexes kick in (usually happens whenever I hear yet another homopervert bush-bashing hippie loving obamabot cultist spew his thing)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 08:09:40 PM by mkdutchman »

lowspeedlife

• old iron for a new age
  • no i'm not no cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2009, 07:39:42 PM »
DieselDave:

to the swingset.

bob g

I think i'm starting to warm up to you Bob,

SR.
Scott R.

omega 20/2 listeroid

LowGear

• Casey
  • What? My diesel had fries for lunch?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2009, 08:14:30 PM »
Bobby,

Stop holding back!  Let us know how you really feel.  Keeping all this stress inside is going to take it's toll.

I am sorry you wanted the 4000 plus excellent Americans to die in the Cheney-Bush war but, as you have probably said, "the freedom is not free" just like the free market.  This is the result of a careful neo-conservative plan - Right?  Speaking of free markets, when's the last time you saw an independent gas station start up?  In my free market, electricity, the stuff light bulbs are illuminated with, is selling for 33 cents a KWH.

Cheers,

Casey
NPR Tipper/Dump Truck
Kubota BX 2230
Witte BD Generator
SunnyBoy 6000 + SolarWorld 245

matt

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2009, 12:50:42 AM »
Bobby,

Stop holding back!  Let us know how you really feel.  Keeping all this stress inside is going to take it's toll.

I am sorry you wanted the 4000 plus excellent Americans to die in the Cheney-Bush war but, as you have probably said, "the freedom is not free" just like the free market.  This is the result of a careful neo-conservative plan - Right?  Speaking of free markets, when's the last time you saw an independent gas station start up?  In my free market, electricity, the stuff light bulbs are illuminated with, is selling for 33 cents a KWH.

Cheers,

Casey

Gee Casey I thought things were bad here in Sydney when our power went up to 16 cents a KWH (previously 11c) only a couple of months ago!!

Aussie 16cents  is approx 11c in US$...... Looks like we have it pretty good down here.

At 33 cents I would go 100% off grid for sure!!

Matt

lowspeedlife

• old iron for a new age
  • no i'm not no cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2009, 01:02:21 AM »
33 cents is a pretty cheap price to pay to live in paridise, look at it this way, the higher electricity prices go the cheaper solar panels are! relatively speaking of course ::)
 Oh & i heard that 'Bamas gonna increase the federal home owner renewable energy subsidy (sp?) to 30 % thru 2016,  if i heard it correctly.

SR.
Scott R.

omega 20/2 listeroid

LowGear

• Casey
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2009, 01:20:59 AM »
Thank you SR. 

I feel so much better now.  Yes, the 30% is being changed to include residences but you have to be rich enough to pay taxes before you can get credits back.  What I want is the Karl Marx give-a-way economy stimulus grant package for solar and other alternative energy projects like Lister powered grid tie.

Casey
NPR Tipper/Dump Truck
Kubota BX 2230
Witte BD Generator

LowGear

• Casey
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2009, 01:32:22 AM »
Hi Matt,

I gave you the good news.  We just came off of almost a year at 44 cents a KWH. 

Hawaii Electrical Company, AKA HELCO or The Company from Hell, could get twice the geothermal powered electricity as is being acquired currently but they pay that supplier the same as the diesel generated stuff and they don't have to put any more money into stinking infrastructure like high voltage lines for about 25 miles.  So they'd rather send their money to the Middle East than to the Eastern part of our island and enrich our population with investment and the bonus of greater infrastructure.  This is where the free market kind of steps on itself while getting up (you either know domestic Bulls or you don't get the joke).

Cheers,

Casey
NPR Tipper/Dump Truck
Kubota BX 2230
Witte BD Generator

tlfrantz1

• Leapin' Listeroids
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2009, 08:58:31 PM »

to the swingset.

Bob, I couldn't agree more. I feel we are living in Germany in the late '30's and things are going to have to get really ugly before folks wake up....

Tommy

Q: What is the difference between God and Barack Obama?
A: God doesn't think He's Barack Obama.