Author Topic: recommend a good book on generators  (Read 11467 times)

compig

• 1953 Lister CS 6/1 SOM owner
    • View Profile
Re: recommend a good book on generators
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2009, 11:34:36 PM »
All the buyers would have to arrange collection from the port of entry so the engines would have to be clearly identified to prevent a mix up.
I have a 40 ft container which will become vacant or partially vacant this summer.
DON'T STEAL , THE GOVERNMENT DOESN'T LIKE COMPETITION !!!
Lister A
Onan W3S Genny
Petter A1
Villiers C45 industrial
Continental flat six powerpacket
ANOTHER Lister 6/1 CS SOM , temporarily !!!

lowspeedlife

• old iron for a new age
  • no i'm not no cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2009, 12:00:35 AM »
Hello

any one have a fuel tank for sale?

thank you
charles

Seems to me that Ade V had some extra tanks from the last S-O-M that he purchased, but I think he's  in Spain & not where the tanks are located. PM him, if he's unable to help I will most likely not use the one that came with my Omega 20/2, be forewarned that it has some rust in it (indian rust at that). I was going to put some Redcoat  in it to seal the rust in & prevent the normal  Roid leakage.

SR.
Scott R.

5.7 liter diesel k-5 blazer. converting to wvo.
omega 20/2 listeroid

AdeV73

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2009, 08:44:30 AM »

Seems to me that Ade V had some extra tanks from the last S-O-M that he purchased, but I think he's  in Spain & not where the tanks are located. PM him, if he's unable to help I will most likely not use the one that came with my Omega 20/2, be forewarned that it has some rust in it (indian rust at that). I was going to put some Redcoat  in it to seal the rust in & prevent the normal  Roid leakage.

None of my tanks are "proper" CS tanks - with the exception of the one embossed with LISTER (which I assume is a "proper" tank of a small engine, like a "D" maybe). I'd suggest that the 3 I got probably originally belonged to cement mixers...

Anyway, once I've had a chance to look at them properly, I'll be able to tell if I've got any that don't leak...

AdeV73

Fuel tank on eBay
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2009, 01:01:39 PM »

• View Profile
Re: Fuel tank on eBay
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2009, 08:28:03 PM »