Author Topic: alternator with no pulse  (Read 3322 times)

Damon_meeking

• View Profile
alternator with no pulse
« on: June 13, 2011, 06:28:38 PM »
I have a lister SL gen set but have found out that the winding in the generator have a fault. the gen set I D plate is to badly scratched to make out much. Could be OLSENITZ is the make. 8.7 could be the kva rating but it seams high, with 12v and 240v marked. It is such a beautiful piece of engineering that I don't want to throw it. has anyone any idea what it is or where to get a replacement. it bolts straight onto the flywheel, so it is part of the engine. ? the rewinding of the core could repair it, but its to expensive and there may be more on the case, it looks like the core has hit the sides. 

dieselgman

• View Profile
    • Lister Parts
Re: alternator with no pulse
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 06:32:34 PM »
Picture please? SL serial number might also help with date and manufacture possibilities.

dieselgman
ALL Things Lister/Petter - Americas
Lyons Kansas warehousing and rebuild operations

Damon_meeking

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 12:14:39 PM »
The Lister number is                                          11163SL1Z15 hp3.6 1500  64/8773

the Gen set might say DIESELITZ number is good      2SL 52R.SPEC.C 240   2    2000   
                                                                           1      8.7                  50         1
                                                                          1500    65/1073                  12
                                                                          12-15             10                150

If you know who made it or where I can get a reasonable replacement part it would help thanks

dieselgman

• View Profile
    • Lister Parts
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 03:20:26 PM »
We are unfamiliar with the Dieselitz brand marking... will forward this to other resources and report what we find out.

dieselgman
ALL Things Lister/Petter - Americas
Lyons Kansas warehousing and rebuild operations

magnicon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2011, 08:28:38 AM »
Dieselite seems to ring a bell somewhere.