Puppeteer

Author Topic: No "If's andsorbuts" ...why? Todays food for thought  (Read 2757 times)

rcavictim

• Certified Generator Head and Grand Master Sparky
    • View Profile
No "If's andsorbuts" ...why? Todays food for thought
« on: April 21, 2008, 12:01:05 PM »
Boy, you gotta wonder how a company who's name 'If' is on the tip of everyone's lips all the world wide with not only product association, but also being the only supplier of 'andsorbuts' cannot seem to make any headway in sales.  Youv'e heard this yourself when someome talks about andsorbuts.  They ALWAYS take the effort to specify not to accept any that were made by If.

So is it just that folks don't want to purchase andsorbuts, or is it that the only company making them makes really crappy ones?   ???
-DIY 1.5L NA VW diesel genset - 9 kW 3-phase. Co-gen, dualĀ  fuel
- 1966, Petter PJ-1, 5 kW air cooled diesel standby lighting plant
-DIY JD175A, minimum fuel research genset.
-Changfa 1115
-6 HP Launtop air cooled diesel
-Want Lister 6/1
-Large DIY VAWT nearing completion

snail

• View Profile
Re: No "If's andsorbuts" ...why? Todays food for thought
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 02:11:56 AM »
Dunno what you've been smoking but it sure is potent! :D :D :D

DaveW

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 06:13:09 PM »
  It could be funny tobacco, or maybe - does your liquor stash have labels on all the bottles?  Some of the private producers of the clear stuff have been known to be a wee tad lax on content, resulting in side effects if more than a sip or two is taken at any one time.  Another thought, have you been overclocking again?  Thinking too hard for too long can leave your family and friends backing away slowly while reaching for the big net.  One way to test for this is to hold a light bulb in your mouth.  If it lights up, consider calling for help.  Really. 

Or you could just go out and sit by your diesel and talk out your troubles. 

vt woodchuck

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 10:48:23 PM »
Maybe this what he meant--" I know that you believe that you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure that you realize that what you heard is not what I meant".
Mike D.
1959-JD730 die., Dodge die.