Puppeteer

Author Topic: Lister 20/2  (Read 10419 times)

dcamac1

• View Profile
Re: Lister 20/2
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2007, 12:17:01 PM »
Peter           Thanks for the pointers to the e-bay shop manuals.  While at work I happened to need a muffler for a small engine, while at that vendor I inquired about parts for a Lister. The guy there sent me to another  local vendor. Called vendor, and he had, on hand, a brand new "ST Range Workshop Manual" for ST/W1,2&3 along with a supplementary PARTS LIST.  Just gave them to me.  Don't have to buy manuals now.  :)  Mayby I should buy a Lottery ticket. .......... Now, I think I'll start looking for a generator head.

zacksstacks

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2007, 03:04:59 PM »
...  Just gave them to me.  Don't have to buy manuals now.  :)  Mayby I should buy a Lottery ticket. ..........

I don't think there's a maybe about it!  Can I put in a dollar? ;D

You know, I've been thinking about this hobby. You know, what makes it appeal to me, why I enjoy it. I think it's the scavenger hunt aspects of it - the hunting and chance finding of some part or piece I need. I guess that's why we all are so in awe of your find - it's not the thing you found so much as the way you came across it!

« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 03:10:15 PM by zacksstacks »

listerdiesel

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2007, 08:05:35 PM »
Called vendor, and he had, on hand, a brand new "ST Range Workshop Manual" for ST/W1,2&3 along with a supplementary PARTS LIST.  Just gave them to me.  Don't have to buy manuals now.  :) 

Way to go!

Peter

Florida Cracker

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2008, 01:48:49 PM »
I would love to have a copy  ;)

dcamac1

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2008, 01:06:05 AM »
Greetings everyone.... Don, just read about your bountiful harvest of engines. Congrats.!!!! I'll make a copy of this manual and send it along. Just need an address.  Update: 20/2 Engine runs great, 2 weeks ago I scored a 15KW Kohler w/4 cyl engine and an auto transfer switch. Unit has 693 hrs. $<1K. Yesterday, I scored a 24KW ST gen head. I should have  head by wednesday next week. Now I can start building my portable powerplant.
Regards DC