Puppeteer

Author Topic: Super bowl  (Read 5399 times)

SHIPCHIEF

• View Profile
Super bowl
« on: February 06, 2006, 04:07:22 AM »
Sucked!
Both teams played great, but the Officials! What junior high did they come from? >:(
Ashwamegh 25/2 & ST12
Lister SR2 10Kw 'Long Edurance' genset on a 10 gallon sump/skid,
Onan 6.5NH in an old Jeager Compressor trailer and a few CCK's

rocket

• View Profile
Re: Super bowl
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2006, 05:07:27 PM »
maybe this is biased but i went into the game not really caring who won, but it seemed to me to be a very black superbowl. from the open dedications to black women and black music to the refs seeming to want the more white city of seattle to lose by making what appeared to be very bogus calls on key plays against seattle. maybe it is paranoia.. but i think it was predetermined they wanted pittsburg to win.

robc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2006, 10:36:35 PM »

Bet you'd have been really pissed if the Stones had played "Paint It Black"!
PS 10/1 Listeroid
78 Dodge 150 Diesel
Cogito, ergo Listeroid

SHIPCHIEF

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2006, 10:49:36 PM »
Or Brown Sugar?
Ashwamegh 25/2 & ST12
Lister SR2 10Kw 'Long Edurance' genset on a 10 gallon sump/skid,
Onan 6.5NH in an old Jeager Compressor trailer and a few CCK's

kpgv

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2006, 11:23:39 PM »
I'm a Bronco fan, so I was just watching the "commercials" ::)
Re: that, Someone who sells Listeroids, PLEASE hire the "Go-Daddy.com" girl to do a commercial where she "cranks" up a Listeroid (with air in the injector line)......May I suggest the "FuKing" brand. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

kyradawg

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2006, 12:48:26 AM »
Rocket,

What is a black superbowl?

Do you mean that people with a different skin color may have been highlighted?

Think about it wouldnt it have been nice if you could have found joy in the referances you speak of rather than offense.

Why didnt you?

We have got to stop ununifiying ourselves with white and black descriptions it creates a us and them concept.

Come on brother see that skin color means nothing and stop letting the man dictate you opinions.

They want us divided were weaker that way.

Black/white democrat/republican they are just ways that the system is structured to divided us.

Is the problem the music, dedications and ref's calls or the way we veiw them?

Peace&Love :D, Darren
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 03:19:53 AM by kyradawg »

rocket

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2006, 04:33:40 PM »
i guess i dont see it that way darren. i remember as a young man a time when this country was 87 percent white and was christian. there was a time when the bible was taught in schools and children were safe to play on playgrounds. there was a time when christian values where up held and people were not ashamed to say that they believed in the God of the bible and His laws.

since the time i was a young man, people working behind the scenes made laws so that all races could come to america unless they were white. they came with different gods and different laws and they told us it makes us strong and they want the freedoms we had. they used these masses in their democracy that was created from our republic and told us that it was good to have diversified beliefs and religions.

i ask anyone reading this, when white couples both have to work and cant afford children compared to when i was a boy and moms stayed home, have we really improved as a nation? do we really have less crime? are we really better off? there have been tremendous technological advances, but have they really benefit us. so while the powers that be play to the "minorities" our people that founded this country have become slaves in their own land.

so the media tells us a gueer won survivor,that all police cheifs or position of authority are filled by blacks. the bad news bears or mighty ducks with their interacial team is always the hero defeating the all aryan team of bad guys. and we are called hate mongers or causing division if we say that it is too much of their lies.

it isnt immigration it is invasion. but while every ones speech is suppose to be protected the one that speaks against the war being waged against white christians is called a bigot (means by God) or a racist (only whites are called racists) or intolerant. yes i am intolerant of lies and cheating and the theft i watch around me under the color of law and what they claim to be just.

so the question is am i the only one that thought the super bowl was rigged. i know i wont waste my time watching football next year just like i stopped watching tv shows after the first survivor when a supposed marine and what appeared as a strong capable woman lost to a fat queer.

am i corrected for looking back at the days when this was a white christian republic where freedoms and rights were not allowed to be stolen?

what causes divisions isnt someone like myself that denounces stealing, killing, and perversions. division is caused by the lawless acts being done unchecked. it is cause by letting theives, child molestors, rapists, murderers, and perverts to have free run of the country. but snakes protect snakes so instead laws are passed to protect such practices.

as a farmer hates weeds. or a parent that loves their children hates child molestors, or someone with a love for truth hates lies. the only peace to be found is if one turns their head and ignores the evils instead of wars against them.

war and hate, rocket
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 04:38:33 PM by rocket »

jimmer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2006, 05:54:16 PM »
I'm not sure what this has to do with Listers, but what the heck.

If you think of our planet as a ship....Good luck staying locked in your cabin because you don't like the other passengers.

When you go to that big engine room in the sky do you really think Jesus is going to be into the white vs black vs brown thing?

Jim
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 06:21:11 PM by jimmer »

rpg52

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2006, 06:28:50 PM »

"(Division)  is cause by letting theives, child molestors, rapists, murderers, and perverts to have free run of the country"  Hmm, US has a greater proportion of our citizens locked up in prison than any other country in the world.  Are we truely letting all those criminals having free run of our country?  Remember the good old days when all we had were race riots, lynchings and such?  Not to say we don't have plenty of problems, but, IMHO controls on our behavior and conflict are directly linked to population pressure.  50 years ago, when we had a fraction of our current population, we had space to avoid each other, and conflicts were reduced.  I would guess that I am part of the problem though, being half of an interacial couple with doubts about my Christian upbringing.  Oh well, all I can do is pay my taxes, try to participate in my community, and vote when I get the opportunity.  If that makes me part of the problem, so be it.
Ray
PS Listeroid 6/1, 5 kW ST, Detroit Diesel 3-71, Belsaw sawmill, 12 kW ST head, '71 GMC 3/4 T, '79 GMC 1T, '59 IH T-340

rocket

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2006, 06:38:01 PM »
i agree with you ray that there are many locked up in prison that dont belong there. they have created a maze of laws including those with victumless crimes, but when a third time offender of molesting children is placed back on the street in the name of mercy and tolerance i cannot but feel more love and desire of justice for his victums then the pervert.

while i perfer to live in the country i have no designs to lock myself in my cabin, my desire is to live with my kind and those that share my beliefs. i can wish well to other races to their own country and their own god, so why is my living with my like kind so offensive to them?

The facts are they come to this country to plunder a wealth they did not create under laws they do not understand, and despite the abundance given to them they are neither grateful nor respectful of others beliefs enough to keep from seeking to destroy that which they did not build.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 06:45:23 PM by rocket »