Puppeteer

Author Topic: Lister on ebay  (Read 2656 times)

okiezeke

• View Profile
Lister on ebay
« on: April 02, 2007, 09:07:24 AM »
Anyone know if parts are still avail for an air cooled lister SR, 1800 rpm, 12hp ,air cooled?  ebay #300096017850?  Does this thing look complete?  Thanks
Zeke
Changfa type 25hp with 15kw ST head
Lovson 20-2 in blueprinting/rebuild
International TD-15 B  1962 dozer
Changfa 8 hp., 280 A battery charger

DaveW

• View Profile
Re: Lister on ebay
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 02:37:25 PM »
Okiezeke -
  Parts are still available both new old stock Lister/Petter and Indian aftermarket, though the former may be a tad pricey and the latter of unknown quality.  At the current price if it is a good runner that is a good buy if you need power.
  As to missing parts - right angle switch bracket, but easy to make.   Muffler, but you can see that.  Compression release linkage, but I have seen some engines without from the factory, people run them that way.  Rack selenoid, but this is used on engines set up for gen set operation, general purpose engines did not have them.  And it looks like the safety shroud is missing from the aux shaft,  but those things are a PITA, not needed if you plan on taking any power from that end. 

okiezeke

• View Profile
Re: Lister on ebay
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 06:06:21 PM »
Dave,
Thanks for the info.  The engine is in PA and I'm in AR, so no way to know what kind of shape its in.  If the price is right, I'll give it a try.
Zeke
Changfa type 25hp with 15kw ST head
Lovson 20-2 in blueprinting/rebuild
International TD-15 B  1962 dozer
Changfa 8 hp., 280 A battery charger