Author Topic: Fuel pump pawl  (Read 24233 times)

Stan

Re: Fuel pump pawl
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2007, 08:26:20 PM »
Tnx Peter, let me know how much and how you want to get paid when you get to it.
Stan

MeanListerGreen

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2007, 06:33:42 AM »
HI Peter

I'd like one too please.  Thanks
MLG Gib Key Pullers

listerdiesel

« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2007, 08:15:03 AM »
HI Peter

Andy is going to run off 20 pces or whatever he can get out of a small piece of material, so plenty available.

Peter

listerdiesel

« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2007, 01:50:52 PM »
HI Peter

Andy is going to run off 20 pces or whatever he can get out of a small piece of material, so plenty available.

Peter

I'll have these on Monday, I may well leave the holes to be opened out by the purchasers so they have more flexibility over fitting.

Andy has spotted the 2 holes with the laser so they are located properly.

Peter

Stan

« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2007, 06:25:28 PM »
Let me know how you want to go about it Peter.  I sent you an email.
Stan

listerdiesel

« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2007, 06:46:30 PM »
I think they went to the powder coaters for some reason :-))

We had a twin trip to do and the pawls were with another lot of metalwork that we got a local courier to collect and take to the painters, I haven't seen them physically yet but Andy assures me they were in the stuff that the other Andy (courier) collected.

Life gets complicated....

We are about 2/3 through the factory move, spending a lot of time each day taking loads up in two vans the 40miles or so north to the new site.

Not had much spare time at all this past few weeks, we are due to go up to the storage place tomorrow and play fork trucks for an hour or so to get something out of there. It's right at the back of a pile of stuff, fortunately everything is palletised so we can get in and move it fairly readily.

The farm cat cr*ps under our trailer so we have to sweep that out each time we visit!

Took 400+ kg of new transformers to the scrapyard (sob!) got £101.00 for 420kg mixed copper and steel, about £15.00 for straight painted steel scrap 410kg. A load of copper busbars etc is waiting to go up, should be interesting in view of the current copper price....

Peter

Ironworks

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2007, 07:29:47 PM »
Yes Copper is sky high here also.  It appears that we are fighting China for copper now along with the rest of the natural resources.

Stan

« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2007, 03:07:09 AM »
OK, Peter, Now I'll have to powder coat the oil pump lever, the tappet hold down fitting, let's see, what else?  I hear that you can do powder coating yourself in your wife's oven if you put it on to "clean".  Something about the smell though, now what was that? ::)
Stan