Puppeteer

Author Topic: Music to scrape paint by....  (Read 5196 times)

Doug

Music to scrape paint by....
« on: November 17, 2006, 03:04:11 AM »
Sounds like there are a lot of us toiling in the darkness lately, stripping, cleaning, painting, trying find what India did wrong and how to make it right......

I guess there's music in the background as well like me ( to cover the cursing and swearing perhaps ? )

Music to blue print a Petter by Doug.

Shostakovich symphony #7 in C major, #5 also in C major, Black Sabath's "Ironman" and the "Warning" also seems fitting and  radio two's madly off in all directions.

Doug

aqmxv

• Duty Now for the Future
    • View Profile
Re: Music to scrape paint by....
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 03:24:50 AM »
I tend to scrape, grind, file, and scrub to stuff like old ZZ Top.  When I get to the assembly phase I tend to prefer baroque like Bach or Handel.  There's something about music inspired by Euclidean geometry that really helps me stay focused at getting the clearances, etc just right.

6/1 Metro IDI for home trigen

Tugger

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 04:18:20 AM »
I like to work in silence....it makes it easier to hear the voices....
Sometimes they have great ideas....
Cheers
Tug

Doug

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 11:30:20 PM »
Mine used to argue with each other but the Listeroid tin foil hat worked for me!

Doug

t19

• Tanks and Lister... Heavy Metal
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2006, 01:39:07 AM »
Blues.... sung by old handicaped southern black men

Yeah to quote Sony Terry.... Im just a white boy lost in the blues !!!

There is plenty of room for all of Gods creatures... right next to the mashed potatoes...

Mr X

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2006, 03:24:58 PM »
http://www.ckua.org/

I dont often scrape paint but when I do all I listen to is this,'' Best damn radio on the whole damn planet.''

X
6/1 PS Jkson soon to run WVO,  3 hp Petter, 3 Honda 5 hp, 1 weed eater, Live off grid, Now a dog farmer

rmchambers

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2006, 02:16:12 PM »

Nobody works on their Indian engines and listens to something like Ravi Shankar? lots of Sitar and other such instruments?.  Want the engines to feel at home?  or is it more like an adoption of a baby and you raise 'em the way you want 'em to be and they grow up listening to ZZ Top and such and you will only tell them they were born in Rajkot when they are old enough?