Puppeteer

Author Topic: Lister Manuals  (Read 69113 times)

dieselgman

• View Profile
    • Lister Parts
Re: Lister Manuals
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2012, 04:23:50 AM »
email me directly...

gary@dieselgen.com

dieselgman
ALL Things Lister/Petter - Americas
Lyons Kansas warehousing and rebuild operations

MountPleasant

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2012, 11:53:28 AM »
Jack,

I have a good selection of Lister and Petter manuals in my collection. Let me know what engine you are interested in and I will email you the thing for free.

Emerald

Hi

Brand new here and only very recently aware of Lister's fine products (learning rapidly). I have a TS3A which is used to drive a pump to irrigate the golf course I work on...but, I have no information about this engine at all. If anyone has any diagrams, operators handbooks etc. I would be very happy to be enlightened...

Thanks in advance...

dieselgman

• View Profile
    • Lister Parts
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2012, 01:50:12 PM »
Welcome to the forum MountPleasant!

You may email me with any questions or needs regarding your TS... gary@dieselgen.com

:)

dieselgman

fikamu

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2017, 08:48:47 PM »
Hi folks,
I am newbie in this forum and just having bought Lister ST2 with start-o-matic inbuilt. Getting the system in some weeks from now and actually looking after some manual concerning that automatic Start-O-Matic. Maybe it might b wise to have manual, which is named here "312/1052   Start-o-matic   Instructions & Spare Parts book.

How could I get that manual?
It is really nice to find such sites and start discussion back and worth in various things around old machines. Nice to get into this.

Kari

dieselgman

• View Profile
    • Lister Parts
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2017, 10:42:03 PM »
You may be able to find some of the manuals online by using search engines and such. If you would like to purchase our services for scanning or reproduction of obsolete manuals, that can also be arranged. We have the Lister/Petter factory library under our roof. gary@dieselgen.com for direct contact.

dieselgman

Luke.black

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2024, 07:57:17 AM »
Hi i've just joined. im from New Zealand . i have a late fifties HA2 generator set with less than 250 hrs runtime but has been sitting for 20 to thirty years in a building unused the fuel is not good i need to remove injectors and fuel injection pumps. so i need a workshop manual to help with repairs. if someone could help.